Monday, March 9, 2009

Mr Money Bags

Elderly people seem to love Austin. It doesn't matter where we go...the grocery store, Walmart, resturaunts...they all want to stop and talk to Austin. As any mother does, I love to hear people tell me how beautiful and cute my child is so I stop and let them. This past Saturday we went to breakfast at a little cafe and as usual Austin had many admirers...Only this time they started giving him change! Thats right change...coins...money. He had one couple give him 2 nickels and another give him a quarter. Since when do kids get paid for being cute? Chris and I got a kick out of it. If we take him there a few more weekends he might be able to fill his piggy bank up :)!

5 comments:

Lynette said...

That is hilarious!

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Hey guys! I just found your blog (and absolutely LOVE it!!) Austin is such a stud--that's awesome that people just gave him money. Too funny!

SandyKay said...

Hey Shell ~ Want to rent your child out for the week :-)? We love change! He is adorable and well deserving of a quater or two now and then. I'll have to make sure I have some on me to give him.

Hi to everyone ~ SK

Roni said...

That is great! ha ha ha. i love what you said about ppl getting paid for being cute. maybe he can be a baby model! at any rate, have him start saving that money! Love you guys :)